Sunday 19 June 2011

Bride's "Och Aye, the poo!"

Oh Jaysus...  I'm here splitting my sides at this newspaper clipping sent in by a reader, about the wedding festivities of a certain Angus McClure and Sarah Grant in Scotland.

It's got nothing to do with our own little Gombeen Nation but it's so amusing I thought I would post it for your edification.   Let's hope kilt-wearing never catches on here....   

And all that was required was a pair of Jocks!



Big thanks to "F" for sending this in.


Back to Gombeen Nation home page

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word trash comes to mind.

What a shitty start to married life.

Anonymous said...

This actually made me laugh out loud! A mans gotta do what a mans gotta poo...

Rectum... damn near killed 'em!

Ba.. doom .. tish!

Anonymous said...

hello im maeve's son here's wath i say cool but realy prooves that men dont wipe there shit but boys DOOOOOOOO I SAY THAT NICE AND CLEARLY I DONT GO THINKING I'M NOT GOING TO WIPE MY SHIT WHEN IM OLDER

The Gombeen Man said...

@ Anon 1. Yes. Rather inauspicious.

@ Anon 2. In brief, it was so avoidable.

@ Anon 3. Continue as you mean to go on, mate! ;-)

Anonymous said...

what charming folk those oatmeal savages are , BTW WHERE IS BIFFO AND ALL HIS MARYS, is it true that berty has joined a holy order operating in LAGOS for the benefit of the rich gangster there cheeerio bh

Anonymous said...

hahahah,,, fucking neds. The filthy gits. Give that man a good rimming.